Live Nation is a Life Saver!
SOLD OUT. The two worst words for anyone to read as they are trying to find tickets to their favorite concert. Unfortunately this was the case for me when I tried getting my friends tickets to Dayglow. Dayglow is one of the biggest concerts for college students all across the country. It involves music, paint and tons of crazy college kids wearing all white. While the music is pounding, paint is flying everywhere. For this reason, tickets were sold out in under a minute. I had no idea how I was getting these tickets for all 8 of us. Until I saw an advertisement for Live Nation.
Live Nation is a website that sells tickets for every kind of concert or venue. This includes sporting events, concerts and thankfully for me, Dayglow. I enter “Dayglow” into the search bar and instantly I’m able to buy the 8 tickets I need for me and my friends to attend this wild paint party.
This shows how well Live Nation can appeal to the college crowd. With lots of downtime, college students are very much into the music scene. Downloading thousands of new songs and hundreds of new artists every day is a regular thing for most students. This means they are dying to attend these concerts. Enter Live Nation. By advertising in college newspapers, Live Nation gets their name out to the whole entire campus due to their large viewership.
Because of Live Nation, I’m able to go to Dayglow and have a great time. From the looks of it, I will never have to see the words SOLD OUT ever again.
- Tech Trends: Smartphone Popularity Grows with Students… As Does its Marketing Reach
- Back to School – College Students Spending More than Ever!
- Sponsoring Develops Brand Loyalty
- College Events Benefit Everyone
- Big Brands Attend Class
- Cash4Books for College Students
- Campus Teez Sells the Shirt before the Shirt
- College Glow Parties Lighting Up Campuses
- College Ski Trips Gears Up College Students
- Holiday Shopping Craze Almost Here
- Another big day for our Events Division as MediaMate welcomes Ole Miss on board! http://t.co/P1d7BlhfAe 4 days ago
- MediaMate is very excited to welcome another new addition to our Events division with The University of Kansas! http://t.co/4LmyxjU28C 5 days ago
- Did you know!? President Obama has challenged colleges to "do their part to keep costs down," in his last two State of the Union addresses. 1 week ago
- "We found that ... it is the student that is about to go into college that really, really matters," http://t.co/2OKjMsmVyZ via @reuters 2 weeks ago
- Huffington Post survey: When asked what college students do for food, 71% either go out to eat or order take-out. Restaurants: Take Notice! 3 weeks ago