Digital Marketing Intern
MediaMate LLC is a collegiate media management company based in North Andover, MA. We work with regional and national businesses across the country wishing to target the ever-elusive 18-24 year-old demographic.
MediaMate is looking for organized and driven interns to join our internship program! As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will play an important role within the organization and actively provide day-to-day support for our sales and marketing teams with email marketing, managing large advertising campaigns, and assisting in the growth and day-to-day tasks of our student influencer program. This internship is 10-15 hours per week with hourly compensation, and is entirely in our office in North Andover, MA (not remote).
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- Researching potential student influencers across the top 100 colleges in the country while maintaining an accurate database
- Help with outreach, recruitment, hiring, and managing of student influencers for client campaigns
- Collect analytics and screenshots for advertising campaigns
- Assist with email marketing campaigns
- Occasionally assist with managing advertising campaigns, including booking confirmations, preparing insertion orders, maintaining reports and communicating with various media outlets via email and phone
- Maintain and update CRM system or client lists with up to date and accurate information
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance at all job functions
- Professional, positive, and eager to learn
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, especially Instagram and TikTok
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A strong knowledge of Google Suite, especially Sheets and Slides
- Ability to create, organize, and maintain accurate and detailed records
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person, by telephone and via e-mail
- Preferred: Previous internship experience in an office setting
- Available 10-15 hours per week